Monday 4 February 2013

My Kaleidescopic Heart

I was already slowly losing you
and I don't want to lose you anymore than I already have...

Everyday I think about it
and I wonder if this was the actually a breakthrough needed!

Accept my own feelings without any guilt
Where is the protection and the security to keep me safe...
Can You try to make me a better person?
But I can't make you happy unless I am.

You question my life and my beliefs
but you're not there anymore!

They say that the best hiding places
Of ones feelings is where you cant find it
Easy to say and hard to do...

You can never lose what you never had and
You can never gain what you'll never have...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will the real P please stand up! (Feb 2021-October 2023)

What is the use of feeling nostalgia when all I remember is not how hard he loved but rather how I was deceived? Looking back at the thousan...