Wednesday 12 February 2020

What is this?


How can I live knowing that I’ve ruined a life?
Life is not a compensation,
Neither a game to gamble upon it
Life is meant to be lived only once,
Precious as it is pursuing dreams and goals…

I don’t know how I can ever forgive and forget
knowing that  someone’s life is messed up because of me.
They say time heals everything,
 But really does it?

After two failed marriages and a baby
What did I learn?

Self-Respect?
Self-Worth?
Self-Love?
Self-Understanding?

At this point of my life,
I’ve come to care less of who thinks what of me
And focus more on being a better version of myself
To correct the way forward
To learn to forgive to live and let go…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will the real P please stand up! (Feb 2021-October 2023)

What is the use of feeling nostalgia when all I remember is not how hard he loved but rather how I was deceived? Looking back at the thousan...