Friday 5 March 2021

Once Bitten Twice Shy

I've had people stab me in the back
I've had people take advantage of my kindness
I've had people slap me in the face
I've had people call me all sorts of derogatory names
I've had people use me only to get what they want
I've had people ruin my reputation to clear theirs...


Never had someone head over heels for me
Never had someone confess their love for me
Never had someone call me their one true Love
Never had someone wanting to wait on me forever
Never had someone write me a suicide note
Never had someone wanting to die for me...


The Kindness in the Heart reflected in the eyes
They say that the eyes speak of the truest feelings
And I saw the Kindness in those eyes!



1 comment:

Will the real P please stand up! (Feb 2021-October 2023)

What is the use of feeling nostalgia when all I remember is not how hard he loved but rather how I was deceived? Looking back at the thousan...