Friday 8 November 2019

My Blue Heart💙

So sudden the waves come riding
Leaving behind a speck every single tide
If I collected all the specks it left behind
would it be enough to hold and feel everything I want to feel...?

The teachings of my soul
Little rusty but still intact
It hovers at the call of my name
It wants to seek at every void that cannot be filled...

This strange pull of love
Drawing in strategically silent
That low vibration of fear
High intensity of passion I seek...

My heart is my place of worship
I intend to seek refuge here
Knowing my endless faults and accepting the consequences
I took this silent leap of faith again...

With no hope we meet in our dreams
Where reality is blurred by what seems fiction
The blue sunshine outweighs the grey clouds
And it all started because she smiled... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will the real P please stand up! (Feb 2021-October 2023)

What is the use of feeling nostalgia when all I remember is not how hard he loved but rather how I was deceived? Looking back at the thousan...