Monday 17 August 2015

Eyes never closing *_*

1 shot, 2 shot, 3 drink right
A feeling of complete Happiness and giggles
The warmth in such good hugs
Took me from a short walk to this enchanting neverland

Charmingly dressed in black
Swayed by the right kinda of mood
I stood out from the maddening crowd
A friday night of an unexpected encounter

With high speed road chase and comfort
Time wasn't of the essence even though the clock ticked slow
Without any second thoughts
It was definitely in the NOW

Blurry windows and heated spaces
The chill breeze was most deserving
Full bladder and headlights beaming
It was the most honest saturday morning

Intentions of clarity and perfect manners
Warmth of the heart was overwhelming
Was this the happiness I was yearning for?
Or merely a dream I was chasing out to?

If only everything that happened had a reason to it
A reason that would answer to this action
The circumstances I am braved to face
Would it only deconstruct what is being built

The state of consciousness was not the best ability to rationalize
The net I swung upon myself has no casualities but myself alone
A fight alone I was battling with myself
To kiss and go beyond this consciousness

That very night I dreamt again
Of a road to a cottage through the woods
Faces I recognized and shamelessly accepted
But would I see this face again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will the real P please stand up! (Feb 2021-October 2023)

What is the use of feeling nostalgia when all I remember is not how hard he loved but rather how I was deceived? Looking back at the thousan...