Tuesday 26 November 2013

Reason

A sad soul is always up past midnight.

I think it is a miserable feeling in the world trying to sleep when you've got a million things running in your head and you tell your mind to stop and even your heart tells you to do so because it has seen and knows you better than you think. I may never understand why I would never be the best when I thought I was most important . It's true what they say "We accept the love we think we deserve" and no matter how far we try to drift away from this truth, the fear of neglect is far greater. Greater than the feeling of the unknown or even drowning, rape, betrayal or murder. I have started to differentiate between alone and loneliness. The heart has its own reasons that even reason does not know.

What would it take to be wrapped up in his arms?
I cannot understand nor can I be empathetic
But I try hard to feel this glimmer of hope waiting to be ignited.

There is no light burning brightly at the end of the tunnel nor is there a wickering flame from a candle nearby. Sometimes we expect more from others, because we would be willing to do the same for them. There will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right as what comes easy won't last and what lasts won't come easy. And sometimes you realize that the only mistake you make is in caring too much.

I am only human.
I bleed when I am wounded
I ache when I am hurt
I crash and then breakdown.

So whatever I decide to do I am going to make sure it makes me happy for everyone I meet is fighting a battle and I know nothing about it so I chose to be kind always. Often people think that being alone makes one lonely but I've realized that it is not true. Most times, being surrounded by wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.

There are two types of people in this world:
(1) Those who say "I will believe it when i see it:" and
(2) Those who say "To see if, I know i must believe it"

So as  i try to drift back to sleep past midnight, it is said that those who don't sleep confuse reality with dream... Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will the real P please stand up! (Feb 2021-October 2023)

What is the use of feeling nostalgia when all I remember is not how hard he loved but rather how I was deceived? Looking back at the thousan...