Tuesday 26 November 2013

You and Me...

I once met a wonderful man
on a cold night in February
a perfect gentleman
and we instantly hit it off
Then soon enough we started to fall in love

From that day until now
We've been in love
and he was all I could think of...

9 months later we got married
one of the days I forever will cherish
Since then every day is happiness...

My hero, my kryptonite
A true diamond in my sky!












Thank You for giving my life and true meaning and bringing out the sunshine.
You've accepting me for who I am with all my flaws and made me a better person with time.

My outlook on life has changed.
and I am lucky to have you to love everyday...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Will the real P please stand up! (Feb 2021-October 2023)

What is the use of feeling nostalgia when all I remember is not how hard he loved but rather how I was deceived? Looking back at the thousan...