Friday 28 October 2011

The final boarding call to London

 After a much anticipated debate with myself and some of the closest people around me, I finally took their advice as well but weighed out the pros and cons of being here in Vancouver until New Years, or going home before Christmas or going via London for a week before being home for NewYears Eve.... Well definitely going to London was the best option for me right now as Bangkok is flooded so things arn't looking very hopeful there, then if I reach home before Christmas I just might be pulled down to phuntsholing to spend time with the family there which is not too bad but spending new years in Thimphu would be a preferable option for me. So, off I am to London via Iceland for an entire day and then 23rd December I arrive in London and spend a week there and by 30th night I'm taking a direct flight to Delhi which turns out to be arriving at 10:30 am which gives me until 12:10 to catch the Delhi Paro Druk air flight...
Yes, I've done some research and quite the organized trip I've create, you know what they always say... Must always be thinking one or two steps forward/ahead of anybody else...

Whether London offers London Fog tea or not, I'm off in winter to freeze half way while cheering loudly at a home game in Anfield against BLackburn Rovers on 26th December :)

Let's get on with it already with visas now...
#Conquer one country at a time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will the real P please stand up! (Feb 2021-October 2023)

What is the use of feeling nostalgia when all I remember is not how hard he loved but rather how I was deceived? Looking back at the thousan...