Sunday 20 May 2018

Love Conquers All


You gave me meaning
I don't always have the right words to say
All this searching and you're the best thing that I've found
I know you're here to stay...

You let me say all the stupid things I say
I know I make mistakes and Let you down
You stretched out your arms and held me tight
Loved me more than I ever knew...

We may not be perfect and trust me no one is
We may get jealous and insecure
We may bleed love more than we know
But we are both here to stay now...

We learn from our mistakes
We may fall many times but we always try
"Love conquers all"
And we know to pick ourselves up every time...

2 comments:

Will the real P please stand up! (Feb 2021-October 2023)

What is the use of feeling nostalgia when all I remember is not how hard he loved but rather how I was deceived? Looking back at the thousan...