Thursday, 13 November 2025

Triangles

 Lost in Time and Space,

Everything slows down when you understand the concept of time.

Visions of myself receiving the empowerment jewels,

the sound of the voice leading me to what I am to be.


Questions and doubts arise for clarity,

As time moves in right direction.

However like the palanquin rotating clockwise

I dont belong anywhere nor do I like this belonging.


Thoughts lingering far away;

but the sound of the voice brings me back.

Collective energy and collective connections, 

of a hundred thousand individuals.


Red-robbed individuals sitting hours under the scorching sun

a drop of water from the ocean.

Sleep often sets in if you let it,

No words spoken only recited when commanded.


The silence is meditating,

but the voice within speaks louder,  

controlling my mind, speech and body

This resonates with my calling.


I must be aware.

I must be conscious.

I must be all that I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reverse Heart

Every conversation feels like a breakup And every poem feels like another goodbye What is the meaning of this? A constant reminder stuck in ...